Sunday, December 11, 2005

Just Plain Randomness


Randomness starts off with a random picture of ME!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! What's the deal with everyone trying to say Happy Holidays? I don't get it. It's Christmas right, so why not say Christmas? I'm so confused by the whole thing. At other holidays we say the name of the holiday, not something else, so at Christmas we need to say CHRISTMAS!! It's not that hard.

Other than that, not much going on? I do wonder where Mary Ruth went? I haven't talked to you in forever. Maybe stop in a say hi to a little ole' girl who lives in Utah.

So speaking of Christmas...14 days, and even better...9 days until I go home. YEAH!! I like to go home. And I'll get to see my new house, so that should be fun.

I want to go look at Christmas lights, so if anyone knows someone who will go with me, let me know. And if it's a guy, that could be a plus. I just want a cowboy..is that too much to ask?

Alright, I guess I'll quick rambling now.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Hey!! Cute picture!! I love it!

I'm here! Jsut super busy. we've been in Shreveport for the last several days with Joey's grandpa who is still in the hosptial. So I haven't been online much!

I'm so excited that you are coming home! i'm still planning on coming down to see you!

talk to you soon!

Powered By Blogger