Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I Joined a Gym

Ok, maybe not a real gym. But I did join the Orem Fitness Center. Just one of the perks of living in Orem. I joined yesterday, and I wasn't going to post anything until I got my I.D. but the printer is down so I might not get my I.D. until tomorrow or Thursday. I've only taken advantage of the weight room so far, but I'm sure I'll use the other stuff soon. There is a pool and a sauna that I really want to use. Maybe after my work-out tomorrow I'll go sit in the sauna. It's right by work, so I just venture over there right after work. It's really convenient and really fun. I only have a month pass so far, but I already think I'm going to renew for next month. My advise for the day...join a gym. I might have a different opinion after a few days of soreness.
-Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud. Keep up the good work. I've been working out here in Lake Charles with my mom. She's doing so well. I'm proud of you both.

Powered By Blogger