Monday, January 09, 2006

It's Monday



So it's Monday and I don't' do much on Mondays. I woke up this morning and went swimming at the OFC. Later tonight I'll probably go work out. Kristine's back in town, maybe I'll go visit her later. I'm going to fix lunch...a salad sounds good. Wow, Mondays are just so boring around here. I did get the opportunity to play with my camera though. I look this picture standing on my balcony. It's of Timp. It snowed last night, so that's a fresh coat up there. Mary Ruth tells me she's coming up here in the spring. Maybe I should start a countdown or something. If you have something more interesting than this let me know. Watch, after I finish I'll have a cool thing to post. Oh well...this is mainly so Melissa will have something to read in biochem. Laters.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger