Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Why Do People Have Extra Letters In Their Name?

Some people have extra letters in their name and I don't know why. Are they really necessary? Ok, so I recently have pointed out that I do have extra letters in my name, but have you ever really thought about this? A comedian name Brian Regan has good insight on this. It's so true though. People don't need extra letters. Do you get them if you're rich enough. If you think about it, everyone has an extra letter that they don't need. Let's just give them up. If everyone gave up their extra letter then writing would be so much easier and take less time. I'm almost certain rich people get extra letters as presents to make them look better then poor people steal them, then letters are flying around everywhere and there is chaos and it will never end. When will it end???
-Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r so rit. we shud rit wrds with as litl leters as posibl.

THE NUMBER 7 AND THE LETTER Q!

Anonymous said...

Uh like what the "E" at the end of my name??? Carole

Powered By Blogger