Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gmail is Free

First thing...www.myspace.com/samanthatrahan12 is my myspace page if you want to check it out. But...gmail is like the coolest thing ever now. I've had a gmail account for about two years now. It used to be very exclusive, but now more and more people are getting an account, but you still have to be invited. I remember when you were only allowed to invite 5 people. Then the longer you had an account the more invites you got. I could never use all of mine. But now, as of today, gmail is open to everyone who wants it. And there are some many cool new options on it. You just have to check it out. So there's my plug for Gmail. And Happy Valentine's Day, even though I don't have a Valentine or anything like that. Later.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger