Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bats, balls, and guys in tight pants...





Last night I played with Carole after a long and exhausting day. It's way to complicated to explain, so I'm just not going to. But to end the night we went to a baseball game and then we went and ate out at Chili's. It was a fun night. I took some pictures:

1.This is me shivering because it was cold and I was wearing shorts.


2.This is a guy's butt.

3.This is the game.

4.This is Carole enjoying her favorite pasttime.

And I figured out why people weren't able to post comments to my blog...I set some kind of blocker. Not quite sure what happened, but I fixed it, so comments are more than welcomed.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! I love it when you post pictures!!

Powered By Blogger