Sunday, April 23, 2006

Chillin' in the Canyon!







Saturday was the most perfect day of the year thus far. We went up to Provo Canyon and had a lovely pinice with hot dogs. It was so beautiful. It was just a pretty day and I got so much accomplished I feel. I got my hair done, bought some socks, went up the canyon, and went to Cabela's. Now that was the sweetest store ever. And Carole got me my birthday gift. Thank you Carole. Carole really is an awesome person. Why someone as cool as her would hang out with a little kid like me, I don't know, but she does and it's great! I love you Carole!!! Alright, here are some pictures of us having fun up the Canyon. Hope everyone had a happy Sunday.

5 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I love provo canyon! No place better on a pretty spring day!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Samantha, Kenny was amazing! Dierks was fantastic and Sugarland also. You can see my Kenny pictures:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2107110862

See ya'
Ms. Susan

Anonymous said...

Because you are not a little kid, silly! Yer a mature young woman! Well... and hanging out with you is fun except I am exhausted! Weekends are not long enough & maybe I should get 2 sleep b4 3am!!
Love ya Schmitty!!
Mazel ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just so you know....showing chewed up food....not so attractive!!!

Anonymous said...

you need to up-date!!! Tell the world all your good news!!!

Powered By Blogger