Monday, April 10, 2006

I don't have a cool title...

5:45 is going to come awful early in the moring. I'm dishwashing this week to earn some extra money, but the only downfall is I have to be at work at 6:45. So of course I have to get up and get ready. I can do it though, I'll just have to take a nap when I get home so I can go in later and cook. It'll be fun. I like dishwashing. It's actually kinda fun, but I like cooking more. Tonight I cooked for Carole and Kristine and Jen. We had catfish, then RMCF. Nice night I thought. I hope everyone had a great time. And isn't country music like the best music ever. That was a random thought, but I'd thought I'd share. Ok, I'm going to bed so I can get up early in the morning. And I did bring my camera tonight, but totally forgot to take pictures. Good night all.
-Samantha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Samantha -- counrty music IS the greatest ever! And in case you didn't watch last night, Keith won VIDEO OF THE YEAR! Also Kenny won Male Video of the Yr. so that's good. I can't wait to see him in Lafayette next week!
Ms. Susan

Anonymous said...

Just in case you were wondering....EXAMS STINK!!!!

MaryRuth said...

I'm so happy you posted!!! Good luck with your early morning shift!!

Anonymous said...

Monday's FHE was fun didnt find out that much about Nauvoo except chaperones need chaperones!!!! I forgot how much I love tanning!! TTYL Carole ;)

Powered By Blogger