Sunday, April 30, 2006

Your mom goes to college...


I know that there are a lot of people out there that do not want me talking about this, and quite frankly I'm a little confused at what they're true intentions are anyway, so I have to tell y'all all...I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!!! I found out Thursday that I've been excepted into ULL. I'm way excited. Now I know why I'm going home. It makes it a little easier now. And Friday at work I started training. That was a little odd. It's hitting me. I'm not just quitting. If I were just quitting a job it wouldn't be a big deal. I'm leaving my life as a know it and changing everything, and that's a little scary. But hey, what you going to do? Anyway. I just had to share with everyone that I'm going to go to college. Hopefully this time I'll finish. :)
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Congrats!!!!!!! That is so great! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

Powered By Blogger