Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Driving to Lafayette with no job

Every Tuesday and Thursday I make the long trek to Lafayette. It really isn't a bad drive. It usually takes about an hour and 20 minutes. I've done it in less. The worst part is between Jennings and Crowley. There really is nothing. I play with the radio and try to keep my mind off of the drive and on other things and it goes by really fast. I usually never see cops, but this morning I saw like 6...good thing I was going the speed limit. But guess what, I quit my job. So now I have to drive to Lafayette and back and eat two meals with...NO MONEY! Dang it, why did I quit? Oh yeah, because I had a crappy job. Not that the job was that crappy but because the pay sucked. And then this woman up on 10 Tower was like oh yeah, I'll hire you...THEN SHE DIDN'T. So now I for reals got to get a job or I am going to be up a creek big time. Oh well, we'll see how long I can do it. I betting the money will last like a week, so pray that I can find another job in a week!!!
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Man, I'm so sorry!! You could work at the Eye Clinic... they're always hiring... fun people were there when I was there.. don't know if they're still though.

Good luck with the job!

Powered By Blogger