Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm Back

To all my faithful readers:
I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. I moved to Louisiana on May 15, 2006 and not once over the last 3 1/2 months did I inform you of my life. But that's about to change. I'm going to start doing this again so y'all can know how I'm doing. I'm not going to bore you and back track and tell you about my life all summer, I'll just start from now. I might have to talk about some cool things, like the Kenny concert, but I'll keep it simple. So get excited and I'll be hitting you with some good stuff, and when I say faithful readers I mean Mary Ruth.
-Samantha

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I'm SO FREAKIN' EXCITED THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN THAT I CAN BARELY STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Love ya!

Big smooches!

MR

Anonymous said...

only Mary Ruth....I checked this thing daily for months. I'd say I was pretty faithful too.

Powered By Blogger