Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kenny Concert





One story that happened this summer that I can't not talk about is my trip to UT and the Kenny concert. The concert was June 21. One month after I moved home I was back in my favorite place. Man I miss that place. I got to do all kinds of fun things while in Utah. I ate at Sam Hawk and got to go to RMCF and I stayed at Kristine's and had so much fun. And then I went to the concert with one of my good friends from when I was like born. Two years ago we were supposed to go to a Kenny concert and it didn't turn out quite right, so this was our second chance. It's not how it was planned, but it worked out in the end. It was great. It took everything I had to come back home, and I'll still wondering why I'm in LA and not in UT. I sure hope I figure it out soon. Anyway, here are some pictures of that oh so fun night. And by the way, Dierks Bently can't dance :)
-Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean that we ate at Bob Eagle, yummy! And you at like one bite of your caramel apple then left the rest in my fridge, I found it a couple weeks ago. :)

I'll give you a call as soon as I get a chance, or call me again if I'm a slacker. I was still in NYC when you called last night. We went to bed a little early because we had to get up at 1:30am to catch our shuttle to the airport. I've been awake for almost 24 hours now. And I have to start student teaching tomorrow! Ugh!

MaryRuth said...

How fun!!! You and I should road trip together some time!

Love you!

Powered By Blogger