Monday, November 21, 2005

I Made the Photo Wall

So this weekend I went to a good friends wedding reception. I knew both the bride and the groom so it wasn't like one of those weird wedding receptions where you're not sure what to say so you leave five minutes after you get there, it was a good one. So they had these cute picture frames with a bunch of pictures in them. They stood about 4 feet tall and had pictured to the ground. So I'm looking at pictures, going about my business, and oh, oh, what's that??? That's right...it's a picture of me. I made the picture wall. Apparently I'm a better friend than I thought, or maybe they just thought the bride and the groom looked cute in the picture so they wanted to use it. Either way, I made the wall. And I looked hot, but because Mary Ruth won't buy me a digital camera, or anyone for that matter, I don't have a picture to post and show you. :) later!
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

That's so cool that you made the picture wall!

Can't buy you a camera this year, but maybe next year!!

You're a hottie batottie!! :)

Powered By Blogger