Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More People Love Me

So I honestly thought that Mary Ruth was the only person who cared about my crazy life and read my blog. But it turns out she's not. So "holla" to all of you out there reading my blog. Isn't it cool??? Ok, maybe not, but I'm just happy that others read. And thanks to that ONE other person who felt the need to comment. THANK YOU MELISSA!!! I was so happy when I received your comment. So yeah, this is basically just a hi to all the new people. And yes Melissa, it was a special event. Someone got married or something, I kinda forgot.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

I"m offended that I"m not good enough to be the only one to read you blog. LOL just kidding! Happy to know that others love you as much as I do!

Keep on bloggin' sister!

P.S. how come you NEVER leave comments on my blog??

Powered By Blogger