Monday, November 28, 2005

My Happy Place


So I'm sure all of us have a happy place. It's a place where we go and enjoy the time we have, either by ourselves, or maybe we take a friend or two. This is my happy places, or at least one of serveral of them like this. This is the Houston Texas Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Isn't it pretty. This morning I woke up at 5:30 to go to my happy place with my ward. Now I'm not saying I'm going to make a habit of this (I'll stick to my bi-monthly, I try for more, trips), but I must say it was a great reason to get up that early. I mean I did it for over 2 years, you'd think it would be easy for me (getting up at 5:30). I know this reason made it a lot easier to do so. Well I'm off to the temple. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Also....UTAH IS COLD!
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

So beautiful!! I LOVE the Houston Temple!

Happy memories with the LC ward (that includes you!)

Love your blog!!

Powered By Blogger