Saturday, November 26, 2005

Reasons I Hate Utah

So let me list the reasons I hate Utah:
1. Snow
2....
Ok, so there's really only one. If I thougth long and hard I could name a few more, but for now it's just snow. I really don't like it. But in a weird sort of way I'm kinda glad it's snowing. If it's going to be this cold it might as well snow right? Right, and it finally did. Not that I hate all aspects of snow, just most of them. It's fun the first time it snows and you wake up and it's all white and fun. But then you have to drive home from work at 10:30 and the roads are slick and it's snowing...NOT FUN!! But if I hated it that bad I would move, and I'm still here, so maybe it's growing on me.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Don't hate Utah! Utah's a wonderful place! Hate the snow. Snow was meant to be hated!! It's cold and icky! I won't tell you that it's been in the 70's here all week! I guess that's one good thing about Texas. Did I mention I hate Texas? :)

Powered By Blogger