Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kenny vs. Shakira


So this is my favorite man I've never met...Kenny Chesney. His music is just so good. I love him. He's the reason I fell in love with the islands, and I won't marry any man who doesn't like country music, especially Kenny. But recently I've discovered my passion for music with a Latino flare, ok...just Shakira. I think I was introduced to the world of Shakira my freshman year at BYU. Her music is really good, but I can't understand a word she says. I think it one song she says "Whenever, Whatever"...oh wait, that's the song I actually do understand. Anyway, listen to her, she's good. But no one will ever take the place of Kenny. Just look at him, he's hot! I love Kenny Chesney!!!!
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

wahooo! He is a hottie!!! How fun would it be to have him all to yourself on a beach!!

Powered By Blogger