Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and even though I didn't have a real Thanksgiving...alright, let's be honest, a pretty crappy one...I decided to tell you a few things I'm thankful for.

My Family
My Job
The Church
My Friends
My Health

I could go on forever because I do have a lot to be thankful for. But one thing that you wouldn't think is I am thankful that I don't have that much money because I don't feel the need to sleep outside of Circuit City or Best Buy. That's right, I saw people camping out. Crazy fools. But I do kinda want a digital camera. Maybe I'll get some money first. I had to work today, and that was great. I didn't talk to my family today, and that made me a little sad, but I guess I'll be ok. Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
-Samantha

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I worried about you all day! I wanted you to go over to my mom's house and hang out. They were having bunches of fun and I wanted you to be with someone. but you weren't online and I don't have your phone number.

My thanksgiving didn't rock either. hopefully next year will be better for all of us! :)

I think you're the best!

Samantha said...

Thanks for caring Mary Ruth. Hopefully next year will be better!

Powered By Blogger