Thursday, January 25, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy and Texas v. Louisiana

So I've had a very busy week this week. It was like the first real week of school, and I'm just trying to take it all in. I'm literally running from class to class, but I think it's going to be good in the end. I have this accounting class that I'm sure will kick my butt, but if it kicks mine then hopefully it'll kick everyone else's too and I won't fell as bad. History is kinda boring because it's purely lecture and the guy says "umm" way too much. Health is going to be fun, along with the weight training class. I believe accounting will be fun too, just a little hard that's all. Then there is work, the easiest job ever, I'm almost positive. I really like it because I'm stressed (not really) about school, so it's nice to have a job that I don't have to worry about. I can just do it and leave and there is no extra baggage with it. We had institute this week, and BWW afterwards, which is always a plus. And I had a meeting tonight. Kinda long, but all good. And I'm sure Sis. Zachary got a kick out of my sunglasses on my head. She's commented about them before. I think the best topic of conversation tonight was why Texas and Louisiana fight. The reason: Texas people are losers. Or maybe because they're the only surrounding state that Louisiana is really threatened of. I mean come one, Mississippi and Arkansas. Louisiana is totally better than those states combined. But Texas on the other hand does pose a threat. Or maybe it's just me, and growing up with all those Vidor people saying how much better than me they were really put a damper on things. Either way, the fight will go on, and Louisiana will always be better. And I got called to be the Ward Camp Director, and oh my gosh, it's a little overwhelming. You just don't throw a 22 year old into that position. But with a little help and a lot of prayer I think I'll do ok. I have all these callings in the ward that are preparing me for later life when I might have kids, so I best someday actually be getting married. Alright, are you tired of me rambling on yet? I was actually coming home to go to bed, so maybe I'll do that now. Good night.
-Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's just remember that I didn't express the same opinions!!! And I did notice the glasses on the head. Very interesting since it was pitch black in Moss Bluff. But so you....

MaryRuth said...

You going to do awesome as camp director!

Remember the year that we went and "borrowed" the horse and put it on the hill.. I think it was you, me, sis Baxter and Sis Zach. We were laughing so hard I thought I was going to wet my pants.

I want to come to girls camp with you guys!

Powered By Blogger