Thursday, January 18, 2007

School Daze

So yesterday was my first day of school. Going into it I technically only had two classes scheduled and I had to try and schedule four classes. I already had one teacher that said she would add me to I only had to try to be nice to three more people. One guy flat out told me no, I had to registar online. Well after long hours in front of the computer I was finally able to add all the classes I needed and wanted. Yeah me. In the end it all worked out and that is great. Now all I have to worry about is buying books. And I started this 15-day Exercise Challenge with MaryRuth, but should I tell her that I have a weight training class, so am I kinda cheating? It's not so hard for me to get in the time. Oh well, it's still good. Anyway, 50 cent boneless at BBW today, so I'm going out to lunch. And there is this new girl in the ward and she's super cool. Alright, I'm out.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger