Tuesday, January 16, 2007

School Starts Tomorrow!

So all the schools in Lafayette Parish are closed tomorrow except for mine. So it's ok that I might die? Oh well, I'll drive careful. I'm going to leave extra early in the morning so I'll make it on time and not have to hurry. I technically only have 1 class scheduled so I have to convince 4 teachers to let me in their class tomorrow. Pray for me that I'll be able to get in. Hopefully I will. Alright. I'm going to watch SVU then go to bed so I'll be well rested.
Side notes: American Idol started today and finally a new Gilmore Girls next week.
And if y'all are wondering, my job is excellent. It's like the easiest job ever, no lie, so it's really fun. And I'm joining Mary Ruth on this 15-day workout challenge. Hopefully I can do it. I think my problem is that I don't have a problem working out, but it's what I eat that is "weighing me down". Alright, wish me luck with school tomorrow.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger