Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What's in Your Diet

For my health class we have to keep track of EVERYTHING we eat for five days. Then we have to calculate how many calories we intake and see if our diets are really as good as we think they are. I'm probably going to do this in the next week or so, but I'm interested to see how bad I really eat. So I'm issuing a challenge to everyone to keep track of everything you eat and drink, including water, then go to mypyramid.gov and figure out how you're doing. For those of you on the workout kick and all that good stuff it's just another way to help get your life healthier. I'm excited to see and then I'm really going to make an effort to change my eating habits. I thinking that seeing it will help me change. If you do this let me know if you were shocked and if you're going to change. Healthy People 2010 is our goal and it's fast approaching, so we need to get going.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger