Friday, January 05, 2007

Hey There

So only one person really reads this, and to their demand I'll go ahead and update. Happy New Year. It's been a while. I got a new job and I start Monday. I'll be working in the deli at Albertson's. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm about to move out of my camper and into my aunt's house. That'll probably take place on Saturday. I finished last semester with some good grades, but I don't have the money to go to school this semester, so I have to sit out. Kinda sucks because it's what I really want to do but my dad felt he had better things to do with his money and time, so that's why I officially hate my dad. I applied to work at this camp this coming summer, and the way things are going now it looks like I'll get the job, so I'm super excited about that. I probably did a lot of things and I probably have a few pictures to post, but they are on my other computer right now. I went to New Orleans back in December to watch Sulphur play in the state championship game, and that was pretty cool. What else is going on? Other than that I pretty much just sit at home and do nothing. It's a good life all in all. I promise I'll update more.
-Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok You may not know it but I read your blog too. I just don't leave comments for anyone. Plus, isn't it kind of like a journal. Its a good thing and I like stalking you and others!!!!!!!!!!

MaryRuth said...

I'm so happy you posted!!!!!!! SOO SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance!

And I'm really sorry about school... but that means we can road trip together while you have a break!

MaryRuth said...

Oh and how fun that you got to go to New Orleans! I love New Orleans. We should totally go there on a road trip.

I want to come down for Mardi Gras!

Powered By Blogger