Monday, January 02, 2006

The Coolest Person I Know

So I have this friend and she's pretty much the coolest person I know. She's just so awesome. And she does so much for people. I don't think she'll ever know how much she helps me out. She's always happy and has a way to make you laugh...uncontrolably at times. I love hanging out with her because we always have fun. Never a dull moment around her. And one time she let me stay at her apt. while I was waiting to move into mine. I had to hide from the landlord, so we have this joke now...SpyGlas 105 has hid a dog, some ducks, and a Samantha. Her good friend just moved back home, but I know she will hold up just find. She's so strong on so many different levels. I love her. So everyone, I've decided y'all all need a friend like Kristine Napper. I can't wait 'til she comes back to Utah. Not sure when she's going to learn that WA stinks..just joking. I love you Kristine.
-Samantha

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Man I thought you were talking about me for a minute! What a dissapointment! :)

Congrats to Kristine who gets to be Samantha's other cool friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, Sqamanthach, ruin a perfectly good post with an unnecessary jab at my beloved northwest.... Whatever, you just want a free movie. ;)

But aww, you're just the sweetest person! That made my day, thanks. I'm so glad we became friends! You always make me smile. :)

Powered By Blogger