Saturday, January 28, 2006

Look at ME!!!


So hey, look what I did today. I was a cowgirl! Ok, not really. It turned out I was scared to death, but hopefully next time I'll do better. I wouldn't let David let go of the rope. In fact, I was so scared to let him take this picture because I thought the horse would take off. David's son Josh was on the other horse and I was on Thunder. The one time I attempted to go by myself the horse wigged out on me and I got scared again. I'm going to have to go again when it's not as cold. It was so flippin' cold. I really have to apologize for being a sissy, but that horse is big, and I think my friend Ryan scared me more when he told me this horrible story, but whatever. The point is that I went out and did something fun, and I liked it. Yeah me...
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

You look awesome on the horse!! Why were you scared? I thought you were a cowgirl? Looks like lots of fun!!

Powered By Blogger