Friday, January 20, 2006

Hello Everyone....

Today is Friday. It's been a while. Nothing has been blog worthy. I'm reading a book right now, and I don't read at all, so this is a big accomplishment for me. I still have a little ways to go, but hopefully I'll be finished before the movie comes out. There are some things going on right now, some big things, but I have to figure things out first before I go telling the whole world. Lance and Andre are doing good...and if someone could find me a date, I swear I would owe you for the rest of my life. Work is still great, except tonight is pizza again...and I hate pizza...and guess what next Friday is too...PIZZA! The last time a attempted to make pizza I ended up in WorkMed getting my toe x-rayed. I need to get my hair dried or I'm going to show up to work looking pretty crappy. I haven't been to the gym in a while, and since I don't have a life, maybe I'll go tonight. See ya
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

How can you hate Pizza?? That's just wrong!!

Glad that the turtle's are doing well.

Powered By Blogger