Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Testimony

So I had the need to tell everyone my testimony. I'm not really sure why, but I had a really cool night last night. I think I learned a lot in my own personal study. For people out there reading this, this is my beliefs and what I know to be true. Don't think I'm forcing my religion on you, but I just felt like I needed to tell y'all this, just in case anyone ever wondered what I believed.

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true and living church upon the earth today. I have a testimony of Joseph Smith. At the young age of 14 he was visited by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and he restored the Gospel in this dispensation. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. It's an account of people on the American continent. I have a testimony of the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that through prophets today revelation is still on the earth, and I know that President Gordon B. Hinckley is the living prophet today that leads and guides His church. I love my family and I know that one day we will be together forever. I'm happy to know that one day I can go through the temple. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and so does his son Jesus Christ. I truly believe if I live the right way I will be able to return the them one day.

So this is what I know to be true. If you are interested in things I believe either clicke the link on the side, or click here. It's a summary of this that our church believes, but does not include everything we believe. I hope everyone can find strength in my testimony, and maybe one day I will know why I was prompted to share it with y'all.
-Samantha

2 comments:

Be A Saint said...

Hey Samantha, This is Andrea Zachary. Thanks for your testimony. I really appreciate that. I have been reading this often. I love to read what you have to say.

MaryRuth said...

Samantha, i was totally touched by your testimony. I loved it... Thanks so much for sharing it. I feel lucky to know you!!

Powered By Blogger