Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In Regards To The Previous Post

So I had this post up here talking about this thing I went to tonight at Murray High. It was about this civil rights thing and it talked about Rosa Parks more than anything. I had a picture of this guy with some cool shoes. He directed this choir, and he was pretty cool. Someone decided to post an anonymous comment about the Truth of Dr. Martin Luther King. The content of the comment isn't what I didn't like, it was the fact that they were too chicken to even leave a name. The post brought you to this site that degraded MLK. Now if you really wanted to hear my opinions on MLK you should probably call or e-mail me because here is not the place to say them, but come on...if you going to leave a comment like that then at least have the guts to say who you are! You're just plain chicken if you don't.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Man! I'm so sorry! Sometimes people are idiots!! I really liked your picture. Sorry that people feel the need to spew their stupidness!

Powered By Blogger