Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Night of Fun


So tonight I got the chance to hang out with my good friend Ryan. I met Ryan back in May at my apt. at Ward Prayer. It was the Sunday after my birthday and this random guy told me happy late birthday. I had no idea who this guy was, but he intrigued me, and we've been friends ever since. Tonight I went over to his house and we watched "Lost", a show I have never seen before. I have to admit it was quite interesting, and I might have to watch it again next week. Then...we went to what possibly could be my favorite place on earth...OUTBACK!! Contrary to popular belief it is in fact Outback and not The Outback, and it made me a very happy person tonight. I had a Bloomin' Onion in honor of my mom and Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie. Oh man...it was so good. I think everyone should run out and go to Outback now...it would really make you happy. -Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

yummy!! I love Outback!!! The warrior burger rocks!!!!!!! But shrimp sounds REALLY good right now too.... wed don't have an Outback here... sad, eh.

Powered By Blogger