Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm a Cleaning Machine

So yesterday I was given the opportunity to clean the kitchen at work. I thought, sure, why not. But if you give me a cleaning assignment I'm going to find everything that needs cleaning and try to do the best I can. I left work yesterday at 12:45AM!!! That's right...I'm a cleaning machine. And the sad thing is that I had help most of the time. I spent like 5 hours cleaning, and I still think the kitchen looks like crap. I swear like everytime I turned around something else looked dirty...and I know I didn't get everything, but I can at least say my feet were clean at the end of the night. Anyway...point is I was tired by the time I got home, but the kitchen was somewhat clean, and it made me happy....
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Man, I bet it looks awesome!! Good job girlfriend!!! I'm sure somebody really apprecaites your efforts. Wanna come clean my kitchen?? :)

Powered By Blogger