Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day 2

Yesterday I started the big diet thing or whatever you want to call it. I think so far I'm doing pretty well. I started running, or doing cardio, and I've been back to the gym twice now. I got this ab video that I did my freshman year out here and I'm going to start doing it again. It seemed to work 3 1/2 years ago. I'm trying to eat better and yesterday I went shopping for better foods, but I think this one is going to be hard. And the biggie...I haven't had a coke since Tuesday. Last time I gave up cokes I could only have them on weekends, and I'm going to adopt that rule, but still try not to have one. I have a friend at work who is also doing this diet thing with me. And I didn't snack today or yesterday at work...that's a big accomplishment too. So yeah, I just wanted to let y'all know how I was doing. I'll begin updating, especially if good process is being made.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

You can do it!! I'm so proud of you! and congrats on the no coke!

Powered By Blogger