Sunday, February 26, 2006

Outback and RMCF all in one day!

Yesterday I had one of the most fun days ever. I began the day with a nice work out in the pool. I'm telling you, swimming is awesome. Then Kristine and I went and watched "Walk the Line". This could possibly be one of my favorite movies. It was so good. Then we decided that in celebration of something we should eat at Outback. Oh...it was so good. Have I ever told you that I love Outback? And I finally got my caramel apple. The day was just amazing. And today I went to church and I'm off, so I get a nap. This weekend is getting better and better every second. :) I like my weekends off.
-Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Walk the Line last night. Pretty good movie....so it's killing me...did you reach your goal???? I did so bad this weekend, but I did start running again.

Powered By Blogger