Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Word of the Day

So I've been meaning to do this for like a week now, but I keep forgetting. I'm putting up a word of the day, and I challenge everyone to use it at least once this week in it's correct meaning. "Gilmore Girls" is like the coolest show, I swear. And it's just so dang funny. The stuff they come up with is just plain hilarious. So last week Paris used the word putsch. Kristine and I were so curious as to what putsch meant we looked it up.
Putsch (pooch) noun: a sudden attempt by a group to overthrow a government
sometimes capitalized
Dictionary.com has more information if you want to look it up.
Kristine and I thought this was the funniest word, especialy because Paris had used it towards Rory after she had been overthrown as the editor of the Yale Daily News. Great stuff the writes come up with over there. Putsch...who knew? I sure didn't.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger