Thursday, February 09, 2006

Road to March Madness

I've really started to enjoy college sports since I've started college. My two favorite schools are BYU (because I went there) and LSU. I tend to like boys sports more than girls, and even though March Madness usually refers to Men's Basketball, I decided to use it to describe Women's Basketball. I like the Lady Tigers of LSU and tonight they played a big rival, the Lady Vols of Tennessee. And guess what...LSU won 72-69. Hopefully LSU will make it into the finals this year. Last year they lost in the Final Four. Ok, so I know this wasn't the most blog-worthy post, but I really have nothing else to talk about. My life is getting more boring by the moment. I do have plans for Saturday...so that's cool I guess. Tonight's "ER" looks good, so I'm excited to watch it. I'm a little tired too, so maybe I'll go to bed soon also. I hope everyone has a good day. I'll be back later if anything exciting should present itself.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Hey!! I'm home!! can't wait to get caught up on your blog!!

Powered By Blogger