Friday, February 24, 2006

Why Does This Town Shut Down So Freakin' Early

Last night Kristine and I went and saw "Firewall" with Harrison Ford. The movie was alright, I would maybe recommend it. My opinion of it is still up in the air. Afterwards we were going to go get a caramel apple at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...pretty much the greatest place on earth, second to only Outback. We were SOOOO excited. So the movie starts at 7, it should end before 10 right because that was time RMCF closes...or so we thought. So movie ends right at 9, we get in the van, and venture the 100 whole yards down the street. We stop, get out, and yes, you guess it...THEY'RE CLOSED!!! They closed at 9, not 10. We were 3, count them 3, minutes late. Seriously. The town shuts down at 9 o'clock. The ice cream place was closed to. The only place open was I-HOP, and that's not even in Provo, it's in Orem. Maybe this is the reason I'm running away. Just makes me so angry. It's like as soon as you get free minutes on your cell phone everything else goes downhill. AGH! Alright, so goal of the weekend...Get a caramel apple at the RMCF!
-Samantha

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Because Cameron, LA is this hoppin' city that is open til wee hours of the night??? I can see why you'd be upset! :)

Anonymous said...

I need to start going to bed at 9:00. Nothing good happens after then anyway! ....caramelapplecaramelapplecaramelapplecaramelapple......

Powered By Blogger