Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Stealing Mary Ruth's Idea

Mary Ruth had on her blog her super hero powers and wanted to know what everyone else would have as theirs. So I decided it would be fun to know what powers everyone wished they had. In all honesty I have no idea what powers I would want. Probably fly, and maybe be strong. Being rich would be cool too, but is that a power. I dunno, whatever. Anyway, tell me what cool powers you would have and maybe we could all get together and be Captain Planet or something.
-Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the power of knowledge. Then I wouldn't have to study!!!! That would be awesome!

MaryRuth said...

I love it when you copy me... it makes me happy!

ok, so I would want mind reading, teleporting and i'm now offically adding being invisible to the list!!

and I think money should definetly be a super power and I want that one too!

Powered By Blogger