Monday, February 06, 2006

I saw this blog once...

And this guy kept track of his weight loss for all the world to see. Maybe this is what I should start doing. I can tell all y'all how much I weigh and then I'll let y'all know what I'm doing to lose the weight and then y'all can cheer me on and stuff. I seriously have to do something. It's getting way out of hand. If y'all could give me ideas on how to lose weight then tell me because I need all the help I can get. I have to take control of my life and change. Maybe I'll lose some weight, maybe not, but hopefully I can. Ok, enough about me. Happy Monday all. I cleaned again today, and now my room and apt look nice. I like it when I clean. I hope Melissa (Rasberry) did well on her exam today. I know she probably did. I put Rasberry because turns out Flores is also posting under the name Melissa. Too many of y'all, I swear. Anyway...I get paid Friday. Y'all just don't know how excited I am about that. My pocket is running kinda low. I had to bum detergent off of a friend today. How sad is that? Oh well. Mardi Gras is coming up and I want to have a party. So maybe I will. You know what's a cool show...The Gaunlet 2. So since that's a cool show and it comes on in a little bit I'm going to go now and get ready to watch it. So I'll talk to y'all later.
-Samantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so it's been a long time since I was able to reply b/c I've been under a rock!!! Biochem went really well....I got an A!!! I don't know about the other two yet. Imagine I skipped like 4 or 5 classes too. I'm glad you like Cross Canadian Ragweed. I think you should hook up with Lance!!! Oh and my advice is to start a diary for the whole weight thing. Here's goal #1....Lose 5 pounds by Feb 24!!! Reasonable goal. Ok well I'm prolly gonna skip biochem today so if you aren't on by lunch I'll talk to you later.

MaryRuth said...

I think you should totally have a Mardi Gras party!!! I haven't even looked to see when it is this year.... usually we have a big party every year but since we dont' have friends this year I think we are going to skip it... sad, eh.

Powered By Blogger