Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Carpet Cleaning Fools

Really, do you need your carpets cleaned at 9 in the morning? Samantha likes to sleep at 9 in the morning, but I swear, at least once a week someone is getting their carpets cleaned. If you would just be more careful and not dirty them so much then you wouldn't need to clean them so often and maybe I could get a little sleep around here. And also, totally different subject, looks like I might be heading back to UT. But only for a day (don't get too excited some of you). I told Carole that if Kenny came to town and she got me tickets then I'd come back for the concert. Guess what...Kenny is coming to town! He will be in Lafayette, LA on April 21st and I'll still be here, so therefore I will miss it. But he'll be at USANA on June 21st. So I already started looking up prices to get here on the 20th or 21st and leave the 22nd. Maybe if Carole is lucky I'll stay a couple of extra days and make a rodeo. I think Lehi Roundup is that weekend. So yeah, I thought I was getting away from Utah and looks like I have to make one more trip. Good luck Carole on getting me tickets...I LOVE KENNY!
-Samantha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now really...it's time to update!

Powered By Blogger