Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's never going to end, is it?

Tonight I worked out for free with a friend at Gold's Gym. But in order to work out free I had to do fill out a paper and I kinda put my phone number on it. Now they will never leave me alone will they? I have an appointment to meet with the guy tomorrow at like 8. But I have no intention on buying a membership. I have a gym, and there are no Gold's in LA, so it would be of no use to me. What did I do? All I wanted was a nice little workout at Gold's. No lie, it was really fun. There was tons of stuff to do, but I don't have money like that to spend on a gym membership. AGH! I'm so stupid. And then I smelt the tanning salon. Now that's what I want to go to. I've actually been thinking about tanning, and I totally think I might. It smelt so good. Working out and tanning...that would be the life. And the diet thing, man, I suck. And "In Cold Blood" gives me nightmares. Oh well...stupid Gold's people. How do I get out of this?
-Samantha

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ok so you need to put a link to my blogspot ok gotta go

Powered By Blogger