Friday, March 03, 2006

Here's the deal...

I've been real sick. I know I haven't updated in a while, but I haven't been feeling well. I finally made it to the gym last night for the first time since Saturday. I did pretty well. I actually ran for like 5 minutes on the treadmill, after the workout. I can barely run 30 seconds, so 5 minutes was a big accomplishment. The pool is being used for I don't know what this whole week, or I think I can use part of it, but I just decided it would probably be best just to go next week. Have I told you I love swimming. It's so much fun. And I achieved my weight loss goal for February. I lost 5lbs. and my goal for March is 7lbs. I swear everyone at work is on a diet, but it's a good thing because we kind of help each other out. This Saturday is Special Olympic bowling and I'm so excited to go and help out and watch. It's going to be so much fun. I have to work this weekend...but oh well. Next weekend I might go riding horses again. So much fun. Makes me want a horse one day. My friend Jen is getting married and it turns out that I am invited to the wedding, so here is the news everyone has been waiting for.
I'M MOVING HOME!!!!
Crazy huh? I'm moving home on May 16th. My dad is coming up to get me and we are taking me and all my stuff home. I applied to go to UL-L, but I haven't heard back from them yet. If I get in then I guess I'll go to school. If I don't get in then I guess I'll just get a job or something. I, for some reason, want to work at Academy. Wouldn't that be so much fun? So yeah, that's my big news, I'm leaving Utah and heading back to Louisiana. Maybe there I'll find a husband. Highly unlikely though. :( Sad day. Anyway. So it's a done deal I guess, I've posted it, that makes it a done deal. Alright, I'm going to go and get ready for work. Everyone have a great Friday!
-Samantha

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Ok I'm so sad that you're moving home! I guess it's good for your family... sad for me!!

Congrats on the -5lbs weight loss!!! That's so great!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know your Utah friends are probably sad....but I am so pumped!!!! I'll be studying taking finals, doing camp tiger, and going to Chicago for the first week or so you are home. But after all that we should plan to do something really fun. Maybe a triathalon?? LoL I know not just yet but in a couple of years we'll do it.

Powered By Blogger