Thursday, March 30, 2006

What's my name?

So I might have stayed a little long in the tanning bed, but that's no reason for Carole to call me names...
1. Pinkie
2. Lobster
What's next Carole? How many can you come up with? Is this funny to you? I'm in pain because my whole body is red and you just keep laughing. I for one am not finding this funny at all. Ok, maybe it is a little. I took two days off from the tanning bed to give my body a rest, but I want to go back so bad. Who's going to be laughing when I have the super nice tan? Huh? Who's going to me laughing then? Me, that's who! So everyone laugh it up now, but you'll see. And if you can think of more names, let me have it...I would love to hear.
-Samantha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

rosy a**
itchy poo
red robin
little red riding hood
robin red breast
red indian
pink lady
roseola
fakin bakin hiney shakin
I could go on & on.......
You Know Who ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a pic of this redness.

Anonymous said...

the ones I had yesterday were better but here you go.....robin red breast, roseola, little red riding hood, rosy cheeks (& not the ones on yer face), pink panther, red herring, redd fox,
c-ya!!
You Know Who;)

Anonymous said...

testing testing 1,2,3.

Anonymous said...

hey Samantha,
I can't think of any funny red names for you, but I just wanted to tell you that we got tickets for KENNY in Lafayette!!! And DIERKS! And SUGARLAND! Very cool. Pretty good seats too...OK, got to take a nap, this ticket-buying is tense.
Ms. Susan ~

OK, catch you later.
Ms. Susan

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha, it didn't let me leave a comment earlier...says you have to approve it or something??

Just wanted to say we're going to see KENNY, DIERKS & SUGARLAND!!!
See ya'.
Ms. Susan ~

Anonymous said...

i gave you my list but in case you forgot. Robin red breast, red herring, roseola, pinky pinkerton, little red riding hood.... the list could go on & on!! good job fixin' yer comment section, now dont break it again!!!!!

Powered By Blogger