Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know, I'm a day late, but do you really think I care? No, I don't. But Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway. Yesterday the resident's had a party and they were making hats. It was so much fun. I don't know how to make hats, and I really don't like them, so I made a cool bandana. It was pretty sweet if I do say so myself. Travis just beat the girl in wrestling...GO TRAVIS! I'm getting Kenny tickets today, so it's official. I'm making a trip up to UT in June...and I said I was never going to come back, at least for a while anyway. Oh well, Kenny changed my mind. I'm going to sit up at the temple today just to admire the sights and read my scriptures. I just need to relax a little, and I'm going with a friend. It should be a fun time, but then I have to go into work. It's my weekend, but I really don't mind. I actually kind of like working Saturdays. It's fun. It still don't like working Sundays, and I don't like I ever will. But Saturdays are cool. And next weekend a rodeo. I think I have a great life. Like I told my mom. I'm single, 21, and just having fun. It's the time to have fun right? I mean I want to find a guy and get married, SURE, but it's not happening right now so I'm just going to have fun and enjoy life. And if anyone was wondering about my diet I ask you...what diet? It's been pretty bad. I think I gained all my weight back, but I'm still working out, so that's a good thing I guess. I just decided that food was a too good of a thing to pass up. Lance says hi...I think he's just tapping at the side because he sees me and he wants food, but guess what...I'm not going to give him any right now, so I'll interpret the tap as a hello. Alright, I'm off for now. I know I'm slacking in the updating department so I'll try and get better. Good day all.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger