Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Phase 10 ROCKS!

Phase 10 is like the coolest game ever. I literally think I'm addicted. It is so much fun. Growing up I wasn't a big game person, but since I've lived out here I'm gotten into a little more. I like card games and Phase 10 is hands down my favorite. It's like crazy. Last night I didn't get home until after 2 because we had insane games of Phase 10 keeping us up. Then tonight I played again. I'm a viscous player too. I take everything all personal and I want to kick your butt if you screw me over. And last night a girl was telling me that I should learn new games, but I don't think I want to...Phase 10 'til the day I die. Anyway...hope everyone had a happy Monday. I'm down 7lbs., so go me. The Oscars were on last night and I like the Oscars. I was glad that Reese Witherspoon won. "Walk the Line" is up there with my favorite movies, but for some reason nothing is beating out "Dirty Dancing". Has anyone ever done yoga? I thought it might be fun to try. Teach me to breathe better and be more flexible and stuff. I might give it a try or something. I'm so excited that my mom is coming out here in May. We are going to have so much fun. I still haven't heard from UL-L. I hope to hear from them soon though. I really want to go back to school. School is fun. Oh...I helped out some residents from work at Special Olympics on Saturday. They went bowling. It totally was like the most fun thing I ever did. It was so awesome. And everyone there was a better bowler than me. So sad. But yeah, it was so much fun and it made me realize that going to school and majoring in recreational theraphy is totally want I want to do...good thing that's what I decided a while back. My life is good now and I'm happy for that. I think knowing what is right and who I am has helped me so much and has made my life good. The Church is the best thing ever, and that's why I am so happy today, because when all is said and done I know where I'm going and what's ahead for me in the next life. Alright, enough of me. I'm tired...it's late. I'm going to bed now. Have a good week, and I promise I'll get better at updating. Just nothing too exciting I guess.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

I"m so proud of you on so many levels... you're just one of the greatest people I know!

I'm sad you're leaving Utah... but maybe when you're in LA you can drive up to see me and spend the weekend with me in TX. It'll be just like the old days. Fun fun fun!

And yes I agree that Phase 10 rocks! it's one of our favorite games!

See you soon!

Powered By Blogger