Sunday, March 26, 2006

I have a camera, remember...

Well I don't. I never remember. I go to all these places and I'm like I should take a picture, but without fail, I have forgotten my camera. I just forget I have it I guess. Last night I went to a rodeo up in Ogden and I wanted to take cute pictures of the hot cowboys, and I forgot my camera sitting on my desk. And I always remember it, just not at the right time. Suck! I should strap it to my wrist or something. This might be in the way and all, but at least I would have it when the picture moment arrived.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Hey! I like the new look of your blog!

Do you carry a backpack or a purse or something? That way you could just keep you camera in there. That's what I do so that I don't forget mine. You'll never know when those little kodak moments are going to pop up! :)

Powered By Blogger