Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mary Ruth is coming to town!


I am so happy...this weekend I get to see Mary Ruth. She's coming to Provo to visit her parents and I get to see her. That makes me so happy. Now that's all I'm looking forward to is seeing her. That is so going to make my weekend. I am so excited. I can't stop saying that. I'm just so happy to see Mary Ruth. She is like the coolest person ever. She's just amazing and I'm glad that I get to spend a little time with her. I know this weekend is going to rock! This picture is from last year's get together.
-Samantha

3 comments:

MaryRuth said...

wahooO!! I made the blog!! I'm so excited to see you!!! Can't even wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok time to update!!!

Anonymous said...

wow. Tonight was fun, but... I wore the exact same shirt as last year. Your picture proves it. Sad. That's slightly embarassing. I promise I have other shirts. Random coincidence.

Powered By Blogger