Monday, March 13, 2006

Old Friends are the best!



Tonight I was able to get together with some girls from back home and the coolest person ever (no, not you Kristine), Mary Ruth! It was so awesome to see her. She's so great. She's just amazing and I was so happy to see her. And when I move home this summer I'm going to go up and see her more. I love knowing her and being able to say that she is my friend. Here's a picture to show what a great time I had. And today I had Sam Hawk and I saw "Failure to Launch"...pretty much it was a great day. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm reading another book. Did I ever tell y'all that the last one I read was "The DaVinci Code"? Well I did. And now I'm reading "In Cold Blood". And I learned that people are reading my blog, so I might have to watch what I talk about. I'm going home in 2 months. I can't believe it. I wish I would hear from UL-L soon. Can anyone get me a job? I need to renew my gym membership, someone remind me to do that. I like Kristine's scale because it said I lost like 10lbs., but I totally didn't. I'm thirsty...maybe I'll go get something to drink. Melissa took some test today and I know she is freaking out about them but I'm sure she did great. She really is like the smartest person I know. I decided that my life is pretty grand. I think I have it pretty good. Yeah me I say, yeah me. Alright...I need to go and watch the weather. Need to know that it's not quite spring, but (from personal experience) if you wear spring clothes you can pretend. Have a great night all, and sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I promise if my life were more exciting the blogs would be too. -Samantha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got Biochem grade back...not so hot!!!! I'm bummed.

Anonymous said...

Hey Samantha. It was fun reading your blog and seeing the photo of MaryRuth w/ y'all. I miss her a lot!

One more thing...I notice you have a link to Kenny Chesney (cool) but nothing for my guy Keith....so in case you want it, here it is -- the Entertainer of the Year -- Mr. Keith Urban (or better known as Mr. Who Wouldn't Want To Be Him!).
http://www.keithurban.net/
love ya'
Ms. Susan

MaryRuth said...

Such a cute picture!! I loved seeing you!! You rock my world!! Thanks for coming to eat ice cream with me!! Made my whole week!

Love you!!!

Powered By Blogger