Thursday, December 15, 2005

$22.55 BABY!



So I decided I could use some extra cash. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and thought I could use extra cash to pay for that. I also decided that I had too many clothes taking up room in my closet. I put two and two together and decided to sell my clothes. There is this cool place called Plato's Closet that will buy my clothes. How cool is that? So I took a bag of clothes down there this morning. They gave me back a few pairs of pants and a shirt or two. I guess I'll have to make a trip down to DI, because I surely don't want them. But they also gave me $22.55. It's not a lot, but hey, it's $22.55. Sweet. Who knew you could do this. I recommend everyone doing this, it's a cool deal.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

that's awesome! money is money and it's all good!

but I'm confused. why did they give you clothes? especially ones that you don't like?

Powered By Blogger