Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bonding Time With Deil and Aaron

So today is Christmas Eve. I'm been lazy today because yesterday I spent all day watching my little brother wrestle. It was so fun. He actually did a pretty good job, and it was cool seeing him wrestle again. It's been a while. Today I am making blankets. They're the kind that you fringe the edges and tie. So I did one for my mom, and now I'm doing some with my cousins Deil and Aaron. It's so funny to see these two teenage boys be so into making blankets. It's really fun though, and I'm having a good time. This blog is really just a shout out to DEIL!!! He's a stud. Well, everyone have a Merry Christmas. My next blog I should have a picture because you know what I'm getting...YEAH!
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Can't wait to see pictures because I know what you're getting!! :)

Powered By Blogger