Saturday, December 17, 2005

Nothing Interesting

So nothing really interesting is going on, so I decided just to tell y'all what I've been doing for the past few days. On Wednesdsay I went to work and I asked this lady if she would serve out for me on Friday because I had plans. She told me that she didn't like the pizza dough I used so she was just going to come in all day Friday and make her own pizza dough. That means I got the day off. Yeah! I got my hair down yesterday, and then a group of us went up to Temple Square to look at the lights. They were pretty, but we got there a little late so we weren't able to see everything. We then got caramel apples at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory-the best place EVER. Then my roommate and I saw this house on the news. This man puts lights up and they are n'sync to a radio station that plays Christmas music. So you drive passed his house and listen to that station and the lights move and sing and all kinds of stuff. It's up in Murray and it was AMAZING. I was so impressed. Really, it was cool. So today I think I'm making another trip to Park City. I seem to be going there a lot lately. I finished my Christmas shopping this week, so that was exciting. Now I have to wrap stuff, and I don't like wrapping stuff. I go home in 3 days. WOW! I can't wait to go home. Ok, so if you really think about it, it's more like 4, but oh well. Alright, well I guess that's my life for the moment. Later.
-Samantha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger