Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'M HOME!

So if you ever think about taking a red eye...don't. It wasn't that bad, but bad enough that I got no sleep. None at all. I was so tired. But when I got home I took a really long nap. I saw my new house yesterday. It's pretty cool. When I get my camera I'll take a picture and let y'all see it too. I also found a pair of boots yesterday, but today I'm going to go look around some more to see if I can find a better pair. Tomorrow Travis has a wrestling meet, so I get to see him wrestle. My vacation is packed. I woke up at 6 this morning which is crazy because I usually wake up at 11. But I got 8 hours of sleep, so I'm ready to go. Alright, well I'm going to finish getting ready for the day. Later.
-Samantha

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

I'm so happy you're home!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your house!!

Wish I was coming down to see you :(

Tell your mom I say hi.

Powered By Blogger